- When: On Sunday, October 18 at 10:00 AM
- Where: Binghamton University
- What: Rotary District 7170 Polio 5K Run/Walk. This event is a project of Binghamton University’s Rotaract club and will kickoff Polio Awareness week. The Run/Walk will bring together area Rotarians, students in Rotaract and Interact clubs, as well as our district’s exchange students and their host families. This run aims to help build the next generation of Rotarians as well as bring all of our district’s clubs together.
- How to register? Complete event details and on-line registration can be found by clicking right here.
(Individual Rotarians interested in making donations directly to PolioPlus can also do so on via this webpage.)
- District contact: District Governor Doug Larison at email@example.com
Home Page Stories
What's Going on in Your Club?
Does your club have news to share with the clubs around the district?
Would you like your fundraiser to appear on the District 7170 Calendar?
Would you like to promote something your club is doing with other clubs in your area or the entire district?
All this is possible through the use of our District 7170 website – and it’s easy. Just send all pertinent information (date, time, place, event, and cost – if any) to Cindy Kain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow a few days for posting on the web site.